Sunkissed Trampoline....
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Life has not been good this week.
Monday was the most devastating day of my life.
I didnt know that i have so much tears to cry in the whole week.
Adding up to the stress of final of the final exams.
"Death is nothing but another adventure."
Although Popo's death has brought sadness and grieve to us,
but i'm sure she is much happier now in heaven, with all her suffering gone.
Dear Popo,
With you up in heaven, we're much relieve that you will take care and watch over us.
Your death was sudden, but with your grace, we have coped with it.
But Gong gong isnt right now. What should we do.
I thought everything was over once Popo's beautiful white coffin was pushed into the fire.
but the real situation starts. ):
I thot these fighting in the family after a person's death only happen in drama serials. but I have never expected this to happen with my family.
What should we do.
Popo, I MISS YOU.